Monday, February 7, 2011

The Beginning of Our Blog

Hello Friends and Family!  Anticipating our move to England in July, I've decided to start a blog so that we can keep you all informed and up to date on our adventures.  Right now everything is a little stressful with trying to get the house ready to sell, but we are also very excited to begin our new journey. 

I was looking at a blog that another family had created who also just attended the same school Aaron will be attending, and I thought how wonderful it would be to also create one for all of you.  I really enjoyed looking at her photos of all the places they visited during their year in England.  I imagine we will take full advantage of every opportunity to travel and see what we can as this will probably be a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I'm thankful that the kids are old enough now that they should remember most of it. 

Please come back to visit our blog periodically as I will try to stay current on pictures and postings. 

1 comment: