Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Warwick Castle

Warwick Castle was a lot of fun.  We were not sure what the weather was going to do, but the rain held off until we were finished with the tour of the caste.  The museum was more like a theme park.  There were people dressed up to act out the parts, wax figures inside the castle, and everything was decorated to show what it may have looked like back then.  We even climbed up to the top of the towers which I found a little difficult.  The stairs going up the tower were narrow and extremely steep.  I had no problem going down the stairs but going up seemed like it took forever.  I felt a bit clostraphobic.  The kids had no problem going up though.  I was a bit confused inside the castle and smiled at what I thought was a person dressed up in costume like Queen Elizabeth and ended up being a wax figure.  Aaron and I had lots of fun interacting with the wax figures for photo opportunities.  The kids even chimed in after first looking at us like we lost our minds.  Aaron Michael was a little taken back by the wax figures.




















No comments:

Post a Comment