Thursday, March 1, 2012

Aaron Michael's Very Short Haircut

We all went to the Barber one day for Aaron and Aaron Michael to get their hair cut.  Once we were there, Aaron Michael said "I really want a buzz".  So when he got in the chair and told the barber that, he said "Are you sure?" as he looked over for my approval.  Aaron told him to just do it really short around the sides to see if he really wants it that short or maybe just longer on top and blended.  Once Aaron Michael saw how short the side was he said "Yes, I want that all over."  I put my hands over my face and Aaron Michael just smiled really big.  He was determined to have a buzz.  So I said "Go ahead, it will grow back."  I happened to have my camera with me, so I photographed the whole thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment