Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Warwick Castle Field Trip

Aaron Michael's class had a field trip to Warwick Castle.  I volunteered to Chaperone with my friend Dawn, who's son Tommy is also in Aaron's class.  It was a long 2 hour bus ride there with a very grumpy bus driver.  We had already been to Warwick Castle so it wasn't anything new and exciting for myself and Aaron.  However the kids seem to have had a great time.  Of course anytime Dawn and I get a chance to sit and chat is fun as well.  Aaron was very excited to see a trained Bald Eagle and he kept yelling "That's my country's bird!".  We were able to watch them fly around...in fact, so close I was afraid our country's bird was going to land on us or worse poo on us.  We also were able to see a Vulcher, which is not a very attractive bird.  We climbed the towers again, but this time I had sensible shoes to wear.  Aaron also had fun telling his friends that "My mommy doesn't like to climb up all these stairs in the tower...She's terrified!...Are you okay Mommy?"  Okay, so last time we went there I was having a hard time with the steep and very high climb, but this time was fine.  Aaron's favorite part of this trip was going into the small dungeon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment